By the Numbers
One of the main sources of data about homelessness in Chittenden County, Vermont, is the annual “Point In Time” Count of Homelessness.
This year’s PIT Count was on January 23, 2019.
Below are summaries of specific sub-groups.
- Here’s are the totals, with detail for race, ethnicity, gender (2019).
- Here is the data for veteran homelessness (2019).
- Here is a summary of the youth homeless population (2019).
- Here is a summary of additional sub-populations (2019).
- Here is a summary of all categories (2019).