Working to End Homelessness
CCHA COVID-19 EMERGENCY RESPONSE
Below please find a sequence of documents and links posted in chronological order (the most recent posted at the top).
- Posted March 26: White River Junction Medical Services Announcement FLYER – VETERANS
- Posted March 26: White River Junction VA Healthcare System Announces New Coronavirus Safety Measures – VETERANS
- MINUTES for CCHA Covid-19 Response Meeting March 18, 2020
- Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness Emergency Response
- Homeless Service Provider Guidance
- Interim Guidance for Service Providers to Plan and Respond to Covid-19 – VETERANS
CCHA is a partnership of dozens of different people, organizations, and government entities working together to make homelessness rare and brief. We serve the 17 communities in Chittenden County, Vermont, USA.
We engage in strategic planning, funding distribution, and coordinated entry. We work to ensure that people experiencing homelessness in our community have access to all of the programs and services that they are eligible for. Below is a short film about working together to reduce homelessness in our area:
Information about the Chittenden County Homeless Alliance is available in alternative formats upon request for persons with disabilities. To request an alternative format please contact Travis Poulin, CCHA Co-Chair, at email@example.com.