Meetings & Events
We have community meetings once or twice a year. All are welcome to attend and offer input. Below is the announcement for our next meeting.
Chittenden County Homeless Alliance
Steering Committee Meeting
Thursday, October 7, 2021 9:00 am – 10:30 am
Meeting ID: 450 783 1188 Passcode: 0cxdf6
- Introductions and Announcements (Jane Helmstetter)
- Current CoC Project Presentations, Prioritization, Reallocation, and NOFO Update (Marcella Gange, CEDO) (20 mins) Pathways CVOEO ICA BHA STEPS
*VOTE WARNED- to give authority to the Executive Committee to approve the completed application and submit it to HUD if deadlines do not align with scheduled Steering Committee meetings
- Housing Development Update (15 mins)Jennifer Hunter, Cathedral Square, Margaret Bozik, CHT, Gus Seelig, VHCB
- Emergency Housing Update (Robyn Stattel, ESD) (10 mins)
- VCEH and VAHC Updates (Martin Hahn and David Martins) (15 mins)
- Federal Update (Erhard Mahnke, Senator Sanders’ Office) (5 mins)
- Updated Charter Language- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement (Sarah Russell, CVOEO) (5 mins)
*VOTE WARNED- to adopt the updated CCHA Standing Rules (Charter) which includes a newly added Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
- Sub-Committee Recruitment
- Coordinated Entry (Marcella Gange)
- Strategic Planning (Margaret Bozik)
- Data Quality and PIT (Meaghan Morrow Rafferty and Marcella Gange)
- NOFO (Marcella Gange)
- Veterans (Jason Brill)
*VOTE WARNED- to approve and adopt the updated Vermont Veterans Committee on Homelessness documents as presented
- Outreach and Membership (Maryellen Mendl and Lacey Smith)
- Slate of Steering Committee Members and VOTE (Jane Helmstetter) (5 mins)
- Conversation on Community-Wide Staffing Challenges– (Tammy Santamore, COTS)
- Full Agenda
- Slate of Officers and Terms
- REIB Changes to Governance Charter
- VTVETS CCHA Appendix, VVCH Gov Charter, VVCH Gov Charter Appendix
Our CCHA meetings are open to the community. We welcome input from community members, especially those with lived experience of homelessness. We also welcome those who have worked or volunteered serving people who are homeless, employees of government agencies, representatives of the business community, members of religious and secular organizations, and others who want to make a positive difference in our community.
Besides our numerous committee meetings we also have 2 community meetings each year. All are invited.
* Stay informed of any possible meeting changes by signing up to be on the CCHA email list/google group. Email email@example.com to sign up.