CCHA COVID-19 EMERGENCY RESPONSE
Below please find a sequence of documents and links posted in chronological order (the most recent posted at the top).
- Posted May 22, 2020: CCHA Client Informed Consent and Release of Information
- Posted May 22, 2020: CCHA Verbal Consent Guidelines
Posted May 13, 2020: Isolation/Quarantine and Recovery Housing Sites
The State Emergency Operations Center has designed a statewide public health response referred to as Isolation/Quarantine & Recovery (I/R) Housing. I/R Housing is designed for people who test positive for COVID-19 who do not need hospital-level medical attention, but who cannot return to their primary place or location of residence. I/R Housing is not a medical strategy, but a temporary housing strategy in which people receive access to telehealth and social services while they self-isolate and recover from COVID-19.The Vermont National Guard Essex Alternate Care Facility at the Champlain Valley Fairgrounds in Essex Junction, and the Rutland Regional Medical Center COVID-19 Mendon Mountain View site in Mendon, Vermont are the designated I/R Housing sites for the State Emergency Operations Center statewide housing strategy in Vermont. Read more by following the links below.
- Vermont National Guard Essex Alternate Care Facility Referral Guide
- RRMC COVID-19 Mendon Mountain View Referral Guide
- Transportation Guidelines to COVID-19 Isolation and Recovery Housing
- Posted April 30: From DCF: COVID Recovery Motel Transition Timing
- Posted April 15: From OEO: “Dear Partners – Below, you will find more information about Isolation and Recovery Housing, including the Chittenden County COVID-19 Recovery Center. The links provide general information, information on how to make a referral, and information about how to access transportation when someone has suspected or confirmed COVID-19. Documents will be stored on the Vermont Agency of Human Services website: https://humanservices.vermont.gov/help-and-resources/covid-19-information and may be updated as information changes.
- State of Vermont COVID-19 Housing Strategy: Isolation and Recovery Housing Sites.
- The State Emergency Operations Center has designed a statewide housing strategy referred to as Isolation & Recovery (I/R) Housing. I/R Housing is designed for people who test positive for COVID-19 who do not need hospital-level medical attention, but who cannot return to their primary place or location of residence. I/R Housing is not a medical strategy, but a temporary housing strategy in which people receive access to telehealth and social services while they self-isolate and recover from COVID-19.
- The Chittenden Recovery Center at the South Burlington Holiday Inn is the primary I/R Housing site for the State Emergency Operations Center statewide housing strategy in Vermont. Read more by following the links below.
- Posted April 8: Below you’ll find “the COVID-19 Supplemental HOP funding application. This round of supplemental funding is focused exclusively on meeting the immediate increased emergency shelter and service needs resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. Applications are due on a rolling basis, but no later than 4:00 PM, May 29, 2020. Award Notifications for emergency funds are anticipated within two weeks of receipt of a complete application. Program Period: 3/10/20-6/30/2020; to be extended into SFY 2021 at the discretion of DCF/OEO, should circumstances require and funding allow.”
- Posted April 6: Vermont Department of Health Coronavirus Information
- Posted April 6: From CVOEO: Information regarding economic impact payments can be found here:
- Posted April 6: United Way of Northwest Vermont has started a United Way Covid-19 Response Fund. If you are an agency/organization/shelter, contact our United Way Steering Committee member and let her know what you need the most.
- Posted March 26: White River Junction Medical Services Announcement FLYER – VETERANS
- Posted March 26: White River Junction VA Healthcare System Announces New Coronavirus Safety Measures – VETERANS
- MINUTES for CCHA Covid-19 Response Meeting March 18, 2020
- Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness Emergency Response
- Homeless Service Provider Guidance
- Interim Guidance for Service Providers to Plan and Respond to Covid-19 – VETERANS